Delta $110 RT from Houston

MAnonsen

Earning My Ears
I was out on Orbitz and the Delta airlines site and the r/t airfare from Houston to Orlando for the first week of December 2001 is $110. This is the cheapest I have seen yet.

I hope this helps someone.:smooth:

:bounce:

We're seeing Seattle to Orlando as low as $150 on Delta and Continental in October. I've check seating on a few sites and all of the planes are W-I-D-E open! Doing the math, WDW is cheaper than DL! Who would have thought!

I sure wouldn't be holding any airline stock anytime soon!

Is that price for flights out of Hobby or Intercontinental?

I believe the price was out of either airport. I was on the internet late Sunday night when I ran across this r/t price but when I looked for it Monday morning it was no longer available. Hopefully someone was able to benefit from this.

Thanks for the info. I looked yesterday morning on both Delta's and Orbitz's websites after finding your post and was not able to find that rate. I did find a round-trip rate of $207 per person out of Hobby for our dates in December (4-8). I already have $215 per person on Southwest.

Originally posted by Kaa
I did find a round-trip rate of $207 per person out of Hobby for our dates in December (4-8). I already have $215 per person on Southwest.

www.southwest.com is quoting $195.00 right now for that: http://www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/showOrPrice

don't know if that will work or not, but its the Internet Special:

Depart Dec 4 Tue 1 1735 Depart Houston Hobby (HOU) at 6:40 AM and arrive in Orlando (MCO) at 10:40 AM
Return Dec 8 Sat 1 461 Depart Orlando (MCO) at 4:55 PM and arrive in New Orleans (MSY) at 5:40 PM
881 Change planes in New Orleans (MSY) departing at 6:20 PM and arrive in Houston Hobby (HOU) at 7:25

Maybe you can get a small refund?

Hi rttt!

I saw that price reduction also, but I have already purchased my non-refundable tickets and would not be able to get them changed to the "Internet" price and get the credit vouchers. I wanted to wait, but hubby was very nervous that fares would go up and we would have to drive again this year (drove in May-yuck).

Thanks!

We recently purchased roundtrip tickets from Houston Intercontinental to Orlando for $112.24 (taxes included) from delta.com. Since we have chosen to visit Disney World during the holidays (Dec. 26-30),we thought this was an excellent fare. Hopefully we will have as much luck booking a hotel. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter