DELTA dropped their rates!!!

MelodyD

Mouseketeer
I was just checking out the Delta site for our trip in Sept. they have rt for $133!! Anyone still looking for airfare around this time should check it out. We already booked a while back for $169.50 which is also a great rate. Unfortunately, the flight we booked is sold out so we can't get a voucher. Good luck!

Melody

I was so excited last week when I got Dec 22 until Dec 30 for $127 round trip. We were going to drive, but we felt this was cheaper than driving. We added a day to our vacation instead of driving. The price has been higher every time I check. It was pure dumb luck that I even checked travelocity. Good luck to anyone else looking for good airfares.

I know what you mean, I was watching airfare for some time and it was about 250.00 - 300.00 per person (there are 4 of us) we said if it goes below $200 we will be happy. I was excited with the 169.50 price and then they jumped up in price right after I bought ours, was a little disappointed today when I saw the lower prices but oh well, we have to be thankful that we got a great deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter