Delta Fare Drop - BOS/MCO

Momof2

Mouseketeer
I've been watching Delta fares from Logan to Orlando for next summer. They had been at $199, then went up to $209. This morning they're back to $199, so I booked for our August 2003 trip. Looks like the same fare is available throughout the summer and into the fall. We're always happy to get a fare under $200 - we've had very good luck with Delta, and going from Logan as opposed to Green in RI gives us a much better choice of flight times and saves $72/ticket. I know its possible fares will drop again, but it sure is nice knowing I've got the tickets I want.

Momof2....when are you going in Aug? We're booked on 8/16 out of Logan. Got the $199 fare back in Oct/Sept. I've never paid less than $250 so it was a good deal for me. Aug is getting closer every day.

Gooy4tink - We're leaving the day after you and staying till the 25th. I'm so happy the rate dropped back down - I should have just booked it back in the fall like you did, but I was hoping they might go lower. Two years ago, we booked at $217, then they dropped - we did get a voucher, but the voucher expired before we could use it. It's all such a gamble!

Just booked my flights for November this morning. Got the exact times I wanted at $199. Just checked and the exact flights are now $231. Go figure. I would prefer TF Green but $199 beats $314 and day.

Thanks for letting us know. This place is how I found out about a big sale last year!

Although my trip isn't until a Thanksgiving weekend departure, I'm already looking out for fares now as I want to book this ASAP because of it being a busy season. I want to be sure and get non-stop and the times I want.

We're probably going Saturday, Nov 29 thru Sun Dec 7.

I noticed, too, that rates went from $209 to $199. Wish I could be as lucky as last year and get $100 total per ticket!! I was just very lucky and I'm pretty sure it won't happen again this year!

I have noticed in doing my research that Delta has better non-stops and fares than AA which is too bad because AA has more leg room!

I've been watching Delta's site since last summer. That's why I booked in Oct for next Aug. trip. I booked at $199, then it changed to $209 about a month later. Then, 3 days later, back to 199. Now, it's gone to 209 again. Anyone know why they keep changing it??

Maxwell....you've got that right!! We love Green but not at the airfares they have now!!! I'll deal with Logan to save this kind of money.

Delta had a drop in fares today! Our spring fare (May) has dropped to $166 rt out of Wash. DC/Dulles airport. Not the cheapest I've ever gotten, but was surprised to see a fare sale this early in the year. The fare had been around this price, but they now extended the timeframe to include Spring/May.

We usually go the end of August and if you've got the nerve (and back up plan to drive), the airlines get nervous about empty planes in the fall and have a "clearance" sale. It usually happens in late June or early July. Our airfare for the last 3 summers has been between $98-$109, from either Providence or Boston on Delta Express.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter