Delta Hotel any info would be appreciated

Clockwork

DIS Veteran
Any info about Delta would be appreciated we need a room for one night before our Disney check in and they have a great rate on the area we want. Any info anyone can provide would be appreciated. I know that it’s a hotel that was recently purchased by Marriott and refurbed but other than that not much else.

Last edited:
That property does occasionally have some incredibly low rates. For example, it's only $71 next week (and that's not a non-cancelable advance purchase rate). Unlike some area hotels, they don't have a resort/service fee. Parking is an additional $15/night, if you need it.

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone that frequents this forum has ever stayed at the hotel. I have held reservations there on two occasions but never stayed. One trip was completely canceled and I ended up switching to my favorite hotel for the other. But, the online reviews seem fairly positive.

If you do stay at the hotel, please stop back and give us a thumbs up or down.

Side Note: Like most hotels, the Delta Orlando Lake Buena Vista isn't actually owned by Marriott. It's owned by third party (Auro Hotels) and operated as Marriott brand (Delta Hotels) through a franchise agreement. That information doesn't really matter in this context. But, I spent about a decade working at a hotel that was actually owned and operated by the hotel company (aka corporate-owned). It's actually a pretty rare situation.

^ What he said.

My one nights are the best time to explore new options for other trips.

For one night I would try it, it is not on my avoidance list.

I think I might have slightly (but just slightly) more risk tolerance than HopperFan. If I can get an excellent deal, I'll book a non-recommended hotel under the following conditions:
  • The hotel has earned at least Three Diamonds from AAA.
  • There is no penalty for early departure.
  • It's not a super busy time, so I can move to a "better" hotel after one night if things don't go well.
  • There aren't a ton of "my room was really dirty" reviews from previous guests online.
  • I use mapping sites like Bing or MapQuest to look at the hotel using aerial photography. That helps to see if the hotel is next to something noisy or unsightly.

I think I might have slightly (but just slightly) more risk tolerance than HopperFan. If I can get an excellent deal, I'll book a non-recommended hotel under the following conditions:
  • The hotel has earned at least Three Diamonds from AAA.
  • There is no penalty for early departure.
  • It's not a super busy time, so I can move to a "better" hotel after one night if things don't go well.
  • There aren't a ton of "my room was really dirty" reviews from previous guests online.
  • I use mapping sites like Bing or MapQuest to look at the hotel using aerial photography. That helps to see if the hotel is next to something noisy or unsightly.
Thank you for one night at 70. It can’t hurt to try it once.

Thank you Hopper, I trust your opinion and judgement.

One night ... Marriott ... just outside DS gate .... no bad reviews I've seen. I think it's worth the chance on a good rate. I would stay there if the price were right for one night. It's just a bed & bath at that point.

So I just got back from a two night stay at the Delta Marriott and really enjoyed the hotel. Nice beds, blackout curtains, great amenities, literally right outside Disney Springs.

Parking was only $15 per night and no resort fee. Heated pool and hot tub.

They have a shuttle that runs every 30 minutes or so to Epcot but we didn't use it.

I would definitely stay there again, we got a Marriott family rate so all in it was $104 a night including parking, taxes, etc.

So I just got back from a two night stay at the Delta Marriott and really enjoyed the hotel. Nice beds, blackout curtains, great amenities, literally right outside Disney Springs.

Parking was only $15 per night and no resort fee. Heated pool and hot tub.

They have a shuttle that runs every 30 minutes or so to Epcot but we didn't use it.

I would definitely stay there again, we got a Marriott family rate so all in it was $104 a night including parking, taxes, etc.

When does the shuttle start/stop? If it's early enough to get to RD, that's a huge plus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter