Deluxe vs normal rooms

ktglads

DIS Veteran
Exactly what is the difference between the deluxe and regular sized rooms besides the bigger bathroom? Are there sofabeds in the one that are not in the other? Can anyone help me decide if this is worth the extra money? I would really want to stay at Hard Rock, but their APH rates don't start on Fridays so if those dates hold, it would be Portofino. I've only stayed with 2 people in Royal Pacific so I don't want to be swashed into a room when we go with 4 now.

Thanks!

Deluxe rooms at HRH are significantly larger and they do have a sofabed. We switched from a standard to deluxe because of that and we're a family of 5.

We've stayed in both the Standard and Deluxe. According to the website the Standard rooms are 375 sq ft vs the Deluxe with 500 sq ft. The main difference is the pullout sleeper included in the Deluxe and an extra area for storing your luggage.

http://themeparks.universalstudios.com/orlando/website/resort_hotels/hr_rooms.html

In my opinion if there are only 4 of you (two per bed) the Standard room is sufficient. We only stayed in the Deluxe when we had 5 in our party.

I love these boards..I just rebooked my room at the hard rock after reading this post, to a deluxe room from a standard with a rollaway. Both priced at $169 a night.pool view using entertainment rate.. Thanks..........I did not even know they had a deluxe queen room with a pullout sofa....Love you guys..:bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping1: :jumping2: :jumping3: :jumping4: :love1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter