Desserts at HS

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
Are there any dessert spots at HS? Like waffles with ice cream, ice cream sundaes, cup cakes or pastries?

Last edited:
My wife and I enjoy the Wookie Cookie at Backlot Express. I'm not sure if the Starbucks location still sells the Butterfinger Cupcake (now called something else). We also enjoy getting shakes at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater.

There is an ice cream spot over by rockin rollercoaster and tower of terror. They don’t have anything special that I remember but we’ve gotten sundaes there before and they were good.

I like the funnel cake with ice cream from epic eats, near the entrance to the Indiana Jones stunt show.

ETA This used to be a great use of a snack credit. Not sure if they still take them or not.

Last edited:

Hollywood scoops has ice cream sundaes. They have waffles for breakfast, but they don’t combine them with ice cream. The carrot cake whoopie pie at Trolly Car Cafe is really good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter