designs for first trip.

Mdn428

Earning My Ears
Hello, this is our first trip the Disney with our three girls and nephew In December.

I am looking for someone to design gift vouchers for treats each day for 6 days.

Names
Kylie
Paityn
Kynley
Jayzon

-A tip card holder for staff members at shades of green.

-Stroller tag- Minnie Mouse or Cinderella for Kynley

Last but favorite one. A letter that each child that we are going to Disney in December.

Jayzon-mickey and friends
Kylie- Belle
Paityn- Cinderella
Kynley-Minnie Mouse

Thank you so much!
Meghan

Hi Mdn428 Meghan
I can make the following,,but I need a bit more information,,
are you visiting all 4 parks and Disney Springs ?
Is Jayzon a boy (male)?

"I am looking for someone to design gift vouchers for treats each day for 6 days.
Names
Kylie
Paityn
Kynley
Jayzon

I have a few tip envelopes for Shades Of Green in my photobucket--feel free to use.
Link to my photobucket is in my signature.

Regards Mel

Hi Mdn428 Meghan
I can make the following,,but I need a bit more information,,
are you visiting all 4 parks and Disney Springs ?
Is Jayzon a boy (male)?

"I am looking for someone to design gift vouchers for treats each day for 6 days.
Names
Kylie
Paityn
Kynley
Jayzon

I have a few tip envelopes for Shades Of Green in my photobucket--feel free to use.
Link to my photobucket is in my signature.

Regards Mel

Thank you so much Mel.
Yes we are visiting all 4 parks and LEGOland

Jayzon is a boy! :)

I can do the letters for you. I also have some Tip envelopes, but no specific ones for shades of green. I can do a couple of them today. Meanwhile, here's a link to my Envelopes on Pinterest.

Also, I will need to send you a link when I'm done with the letters, and to do that, you will need to have at least ten posts and make sure that your private messaging is enabled.

https://www.pinterest.com/22MataHar...&invite_code=3ec668da1dd64fd9a69a2ce7eb739708

Looks like you have ten posts but you just need to enable your conversations/private messages now.

Yuck,,,,,photobucket choose today to launch a new website
Meghan I sent you a PM (Private Message)
Regards
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter