Dessert Party in Magic Kingdom

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I really wanted to do a wedding Dessert Party in Magic Kingdom, but they told me they don't offer that, only at Epcot and Hollywood Studios for Fantasmic. I'm wondering why, is it because Magic Kingdom is always crowded? They offer a normal dessert party, which can't they allow an option to buy that out?

Because they are controlled by two different departments. The public dessert party is managed by the food and beverage team. Private events are done by Disney Catered Events/Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings. The only way to have any kind of private event inside Magic Kingdom is to do a big corporate buyout like companies do for their employees or to have the $80,000++ After-Hours Wedding after the park closes (which means no fireworks, unless you pay for a private display).

Disney Catered Events has offered "private"ish events in the past at Storybook Circus, Tortuga Tavern and Tomorrowland Terrace while the park is open to day guests, but you can't see the fireworks from any of those locations.

Thank you for the answer. That’s too bad it’s my favorite firework show I would have loved to have my dessert party there

There are locations outside the park that you can still see the fireworks from and could have a dessert party at though - Sago Cay Point for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!