Details details details....

jwo1976

Mouseketeer
I know this has been asked and answered before but I can't find it.
Is there a site that has a detailed map of the loops with the actual site numbers on it? Seems like I found it once before and it had pictures of each site also. Can someone point me in the right direction?

the app is no longer in use, the developer has to update it and it has not been updated so it no longer works..

Thanks! We found a youtube channel that has drive through videos of each loop. I think it was Lets See America. That was super helpful.

I have the app and like what I see but it does take time but hope to see updates to include the old cabin loop 2100.

That's a neat feature on touringplans. You can click on a campsite loop and when you hover over a site, it will show you the site number.

Thanks for sharing, Jimsig! :thumbsup2

Bama Ed

#Bama Ed, I went on that site today and notice in Loop 2100 that they have marked the sites incorrectly. I have seen on recent You Tube videos where I have requested content, that the sites start at 2101 when you turn right and go counter clockwise but the website is backwards. Just an observation.

That's a neat feature on touringplans. You can click on a campsite loop and when you hover over a site, it will show you the site number.

Thanks for sharing, Jimsig! :thumbsup2

Bama Ed
I went on the site today and notice for Loop 2100 that they have mixed up their site numbering. By request I had a You Tube poster show me that loop and the sites begin numbering when you turn right and follow the loop counter clockwise. Like being able to see the sites for sizing of vehicles parked within it though.

I went on the site today and notice for Loop 2100 that they have mixed up their site numbering. By request I had a You Tube poster show me that loop and the sites begin numbering when you turn right and follow the loop counter clockwise. Like being able to see the sites for sizing of vehicles parked within it though.

You're right, morrik5, about loop 2100. They are backward. Last time I was there I noted there were 44 sites in that loop and that last site was just inside the entrance to the left on the outside. Also some of the pictures appear to be taken and shown as if you are IN the site looking OUT of it rather than standing in the street and seeing the site itself (more helpful).

However, even knowing this, you can get in the site photos across the street to look back at those you see.

It's nice to have this as an additional resource.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!