Detroit to Orlando deal

takonik

Earning My Ears
I have been looking for a flight from detroit to orlanndo and today I found it. I booked Spirit from 1/23 to 1/31 for $124 per person (plus taxes) round trip non stop. I have been looking every day for a deal and I finally found one. If anyone is looking for a great deal check Spirit. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Congrats! I'm on the hunt for one also. Going to the World 1/25- 2/1.

Chris in Waterford, MI

I've been checking Spirit daily also, but we're not going until the end of Feb. (21 - March 1) and it's over $400 per person (looking for non-stop only)!!!! Can't figure out why it's so high, it's after President's Week, before Spring Break and waaaaay before Easter. ~:confused:~

I second the CONGRATS!!! I just went to the website and the cheapest I could get was $181 per person for the week before Pres Week. I hope my luck runs like yours in the near future!

Michelle

TIGGERMOM.... I was going to welcome you to the DIS Boards (1st post) but then I saw you registered back in 1999, have you been lurking all this time?? ~;)~

SuzyQue
You're hitting college spring break. UofM is that week (end of Feb), Michigan state the week after.

Congratulations! I LOVE Spirit!!! I just hope they don't get too big.

Thanks pinky, that's what I figured but we have to go then because it's our daughter's "Winter Break" from high school. ~:(~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter