~*~ DFW Area DIS meet May 19th ~*~

ohhhhhh Nooooo Britt and I are gonna be in a golf tourney.....

Ugh! Why didn't I know about this sooner???? I have been wanting a pin meet in my area for SO long! And I'm having a garage sale this Saturday! AGH!!!! I am SO upset!

Is this a Pin Meet? Or just a DIS meet. The last one that I went to in Dallas we thought we were going to a pin meet instead it was lunch and chatting with people from the Community Board. We had a good time but Britt and I were the only Pin Collectors there.....

If it isn't a Pin Meet we need to have one in the Dallas area soon don't you think???

I don't know how many pin collectors will be at the meet. The ones we've had before there were not very many but anyone who want to join and bring their pins for trading or just showing off is great. Maybe next time we can work with Figgy and make it a bigger pin event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter