DH is gonna kill me! I better get to the mail first

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Just got off the phone with member services. I have next years Wilderness Lodge vacation booked. I just couldnt see myself getting pulled off the Magic without knowing when I was going to next see the mouse! I better get the mail first.

Sounds like something I'd say. Break it to him gentlly. ...but, you want to see me happy, don't you?

Tina :)

At least at the Wilderness Lodge you are not overly stimulated by the mouse- unless you want to be. You hardly even know you are at WDW- except for the CM's!

I think that he needs to talk to my hubby (or send him over to our house for a little reprogramming). On several WDW trips I have actually booked our next one from a payphone at the airport while waiting to fly home, totally with hubby's support. When we first got married, he never wanted to go to Disney, but once I managed to get the "Mouse chip" implanted in his brain, he is just fine. :earsboy:
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

My DH was the same way - never wanted to go to Disney - always went to the Jersey Shore. Then one time to Disney - we have to go every year. He was the one who pushed the DVC idea.

He is the now the vacation planner in the family - almost 11 months till our next WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter