DHS Construction update thread (Read Post 1) Updated 8/21/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

@rteetz Can you send me the link that was about Star Wars land and had the overhead drone picture updates? I thought I knew where it was, but have been looking for it since this morning and apparently keep missing it.

I’m assuming the old cast services building was in the backlot tour/toy story land area?
Nope, the current Cast Services building is nowhere near TSL. It's on Prospect Ave and faces the parking lots. The new facility is about two football fields further down on the same perimeter road heading towards Mama Melrose's.

Announcement on the HUB:
"Opening May 25, this new building is located backstage in the southeast corner of the park and will be the new main entry point for working Cast Members. The Cast Services building includes Costuming, a self-service computer room, additional lockers, break room, ATM, and restrooms with showers.

In addition, as we continue to literally pave the way for Disney’s Hollywood Studios by providing even more parking for Cast Members and Guests, we are opening up new parking spaces southwest of the Television Lot. Beginning May 25, working Cast Members should park in this area, conveniently located near the entrance to the new Cast Services building."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!