DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Waiting for mid May. I was going to do this on my February trip but dates with all else I wanted to do didn’t mesh. Doing DAH at HS instead, figured too that EMM is more likely to stick around for May verses DAH.

Heads up for April peeps. Dates loaded, not bookable yet. :)

Nice!

giphy.gif

Thanks for sharing . How far in advance did you book mears?
I booked at about 11:00 the night before. It actually arrived about 5 mins to 6 but waited for us. It was worth it to us so we did not have to worry about when (and if) a bus would come and it dropped us very close to the entrance. Much closer than the buses. We are doing a repeat tomorrow.

I see that the April dates are Monday and Wednesday. Any chance they will add on Fridays around Easter?

Ok so maybe this might be for another thread ?? But what do ppl rope drop and Fastpass?
And no we won’t be going into TSL after to avoid crowds ..:)

Ok so maybe this might be for another thread ?? But what do ppl rope drop and Fastpass?
And no we won’t be going into TSL after to avoid crowds ..:)

To me it depends on a lot of variables. Ages in your group.... your plan for the day... if you have hopper tickets or not.

For us, we would go to Tot and RnR at Rope Drop... then go eat.... then hit any shows or other lower priority things at DHS, then call it a day - we’re more 1/2 day folks at DHS. We have APs so can hop, so would keep our FPs for later in another park.

But that’s not a one size fits all answer so might not fit your plans/style.

I see that the April dates are Monday and Wednesday. Any chance they will add on Fridays around Easter?

I’m curious about this as well. We haven’t seen the Friday dates added past December yet. I’m wondering how bold Disney feels about this event and if they think they can continually support (fill) three days a week even during winter/spring. Late March through Easter would seem like a good time for them to add Fridays, in my opinion.

We are here this morning. Arrived at 7am for bag check, grabbed juice and pastries to eat in line. Slinky didn’t start running until 8am so now the line is super long. We have been waiting for over 20 minutes now. We were let in at 7:20 and rode Alien Saucers, were third family in line for Woody and Jessie, Met Buzz, did entry to TSL photo pass and then Toy Story Mania by 7:55ish.

Total wait for Slinky was 33 minutes for us.

Last edited:
So you had no probs rope dropping both then hitting breakfast? What did you Fastpass? Thanks :)

QUOTE="GADisneyDad14, post:

60050979, member: 522402"]To me it depends on a lot of variables. Ages in your group.... your plan for the day... if you have hopper tickets or not.

For us, we would go to Tot and RnR at Rope Drop... then go eat.... then hit any shows or other lower priority things at DHS, then call it a day - we’re more 1/2 day folks at DHS. We have APs so can hop, so would keep our FPs for later in another park.

But that’s not a one size fits all answer so might not fit your plans/style.[/QUOTE]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter