DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

There are EEMH every day this month.
I'm talking about the event with breakfast. I'm not so sure these morning EMH are going to be as exclusive. I would pay to have an empty park and early access to attractions, particularly at MK. Also no After Hours events which I was counting on but again nothing in October.

In the Magic Kingdom early morning magic thread, I had started some pure speculation:

The reason we're not seeing Early Morning Magic at Hollywood Studios is because they're going to give it to us for free.

When the Rise of the Resistance opens in Galaxy's Edge, they'll do the same thing they did for Smuggler's Run. We will get extra extra magic hours every day for a period of time.

Think about it; if they were going to offer it for money, they already would have. They reopened magic kingdom on 10/1 like clockwork. There is no reason why they haven't figured out a way to open it up for Hollywood Studios; even with Galaxy's Edge, they could still make it happen.

You heard it here first! Let's revisit this thread in a couple of months and tell me how right I am or how far off I was.

I hope this is what happens!! But... I’d also rather pay to have basically unlimited access to HS.

My guess is the next Early Morning Magic we see (before DHS) is Epcot once Ratatouille opens.
I think it would be challenging to offer an EMM at Epcot. When EMM is offered at MK or DHS, it is limited to one area/land in the park. Everything is spread out at Epcot and Ratatouille isn’t by anything else. EMM is such a short event (75 minutes), I don’t foresee it working at Epcot.

I think it would be challenging to offer an EMM at Epcot. When EMM is offered at MK or DHS, it is limited to one area/land in the park. Everything is spread out at Epcot and Ratatouille isn’t by anything else. EMM is such a short event (75 minutes), I don’t foresee it working at Epcot.
Yeah, there's a reason they haven't done it at Epcot thus far, before the current construction mess of course.
If they were going to, when FEA opened, and the sisters moved over, would have been their time.
Unless the change the opening of WS to 9:00 and let folks do everything back there, it wouldn't make sense even with Ratatouille open.

Yeah, there's a reason they haven't done it at Epcot thus far, before the current construction mess of course.
If they were going to, when FEA opened, and the sisters moved over, would have been their time.
Unless the change the opening of WS to 9:00 and let folks do everything back there, it wouldn't make sense even with Ratatouille open.
Do we even have a date for Ratatouille yet?

Do we even have a date for Ratatouille yet?
Not to my knowledge but I don't keep good track during construction. I only follow once things are near their final days
I think the construction is going smoothly due to the fact that it's a duplicate of another ride, vs brand new technology.
Obviously it will be before the 50th. That's when everything is expected to be done, WDW wide.

Speaking of chilaquiles, is there another restaurant on property that serves them?
I think Disney heard you. ABC Commissary is now serving breakfast and they have them!! Actually I think they put the whole menu from this at ABC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!