Diaper changing stations??

dmfuru

Mouseketeer
Does anyone remember if there are diaper changing stations in the public restrooms on the ship? We are planing on sailing on the Magic in Jan.

There are in many, but not all, of the restrooms (at least the women's restrooms, not sure about the men's!). :)

Being a man, let me say, that while I do not know about every men's restroom on the "Disney Magic," there are diaper changing stations in at least some of the men's restrooms on the "Disney Magic." I hope this information helps. And enjoy!

I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY like to suggest that you NOT use a diaper changing station onboard. Your room is only a few moments away from where you are at the time. It is FAR more sanitary to take your child back to your cabin for diaper changes. It's safer for you, your child, and fellow passengers.

Diaper changing stations have to be one of the worst ideas ever invented as far as unsanitary conditions go.

Anne

I'd much rather see someone using the diaper changing station in the restrooms than where I've seen many people do it -- on an DINING TABLE! I've seen people do it on the dining tables outside as well as at Topsider's. I haven't seen anyone change a diaper on the dining tables in the dining rooms, though. There are some considerate people, though, who carry along a diaper changing pad/blanket and put it down first at the diaper changing station and that helps. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter