Diapers ?

isabelluss

Earning My Ears
Hi !!!

Where can we buy some diapers for the baby ??? :)

Publix or other ? Or only drugstore ?

And... can I buy it at my Disney resort ? If so, is it really "pricy" ?

Thank you !!!!!

Isabelle

diapers can be bought at the resorts, but the packages are very small; only 7 or 8 diapers per package for around 6 or 7 dollars. You can ship them to your resort in advance, pack them in your luggage or purchase off-site at any grocery or department store at much more reasonable prices. I once bubble wrapped all of my jarred food and then padded the box with all of the diapers I needed, then shipped to resort a week before we left. I ended up running out and purchased the resort diapers for the trip home.

We purchased Diapers at a nearby super Walmart store. You can look up its location on the Walmart site. If you have a car it is easy to get to.

Publix has them...we stopped there on our last trip to pick up some baby stuff before we got to our resort. We also lined the inside of our suitcase with diapers so they didn't take up as much room.

They sell small "emergency" packs of diapers in the parks. It has two diapers and some diaper creme and it costs like $3.50. I had to buy it one day because we forgot to put diapers in the diaper bag when we went to Epcot one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter