Diary of the Warrior Princess

DisneyGeek1989

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and I am starting my new healthy living lifestyle I like to call the Cinderella Project princess: Right now I'm 246 pounds and this is the heaviest I've ever been in my life :sad2: I went throught soo many of the diets you see on TV and even took those ali pills and lets just say all theyve done was lead me into the life of the yo-yo dieting. So this time I decided to start slow and steady and loose weight the healthy way. That means only losing 1-2 pounds per week. Ill excercise more as well as make healthy food choices. I want to loose 50 pounds or more and I know its gonna be heard work but i am determined to lose it by any means. I have read others people's journals and I must say yall are an inspiration for me. I hope to keep reporting my progress, the good, bad and ugly. Well thats all now and until then. Good luck to all of you :thumbsup2

-WarriorPrincess

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I was in the same boat you're in now. Lose weight on diets, but because of poor exercise and eating habits created over a lifetime, the weight would come back on. You've got to retrain your body and stomach to developing better lifestyle habits. You'll find lots of support here as well as encouragement.

Congratulations on your decision to be a healtier you:thumbsup2!

I like the name "cinderella project". I just started journaling my own "project" recently, and it feels great to write it down and feel accountable for my behavior. You may or may not get many posts in response, but people are following along, just check the "views". I have 138 right now, and just a few comments, so someone is reading it. Makes me want to keep posting good progress to hopefully inspire others.

Best of luck and I'll be following along!!

ps, I just checked and you have 44 views already!!!!! No pressure!

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I was in the same boat you're in now. Lose weight on diets, but because of poor exercise and eating habits created over a lifetime, the weight would come back on. You've got to retrain your body and stomach to developing better lifestyle habits. You'll find lots of support here as well as encouragement.

Thank you so much for the support. Im excited to get my life back on track. :cool1:

Congratulations on your decision to be a healtier you:thumbsup2!

I like the name "cinderella project". I just started journaling my own "project" recently, and it feels great to write it down and feel accountable for my behavior. You may or may not get many posts in response, but people are following along, just check the "views". I have 138 right now, and just a few comments, so someone is reading it. Makes me want to keep posting good progress to hopefully inspire others.

Best of luck and I'll be following along!!

ps, I just checked and you have 44 views already!!!!! No pressure!

aww thank you so much. Yeah im excited and detrmined to get my health back in order. :) but thanks so much for the encouragement. :hug:

Hi Wish Family,

Ok so this is an update to my first week of getting back on track with my health. I will say my excercise schedule sucked :guilty:because I'm a college student and I also work as a Disney College Program campus rep :wizard: but I will say my eating habits have been good this week. I've been eating smaller portions, more fruit and vegetables, and I haven't drunk any drinks except for one cup of sweet tea (Everything else was water, water, and more water) :cheer2: but I won't let my lack of workouts get me down. I'm determined to squeeeze workouts in my busy schedule. I have started walking more and not taking elevators at school. (The stairs are not my friend right now):lmao: Starting tonight as soon as I get home I'm going to pop in my Biggest Loser workout DVDs and get my body moving.

Until next time,

WarriorPrincess:wave2:

Sounds like a good plan! And great job getting that water in! Sounds like you are on the right track!

This week has not been good. I didn't a chance to do not one workout and I've been so stressed about term papers that my eating habits are just not up to par. I know that this road will not be easy but I still can't help but feel like a failure :sad1:

You have to be strong and start somewhere. Sometimes finding time to work out is really difficult, but there's always an opportunity. Just search for that moment and be dilligent with it. It may not be easy, but you'll push through! We've got your back!!!!!!

Way to go! Keep it up and don't let the stress undermine your goal.

"Cinderella Project" is an awesome name (sounds like a reality show!)

This week has not been good. I didn't a chance to do not one workout and I've been so stressed about term papers that my eating habits are just not up to par. I know that this road will not be easy but I still can't help but feel like a failure :sad1:

This was yesterday's ww status on Facebook:
If you're walking down a set of stairs and you slip on a stair, you get up and continue to walk down. You would never get up and throw yourself down the rest of the stairs. If you've "fallen" lately, now's the time to get up, forgive yourself, and move on!

So, come on! Get up and finish walking down those stairs!:cheer2:

Thank you all so much for the love and support :hug: I'm so grateful to have such a great support group. You all rock!!!!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter