Did you get Tagged by the Tag Fairy

mikamah said:
I thought Mousketeer was the tag. Oops. :confused3 I guess you are a mousketeer after a certain amount of time or posts. I was all excited. :)
Well...as you can see...it can be a tag!LOL!

Mine is a FAKE! But it is a question I still want answered! I have a knack for the open mouth, insert foot technique! The worst was many moons ago when I worked as a 911 dispatcher. We were enjoying a potluck for Christmas and one of the Lieutenants walked in and asked me how everything was...I replied "Very good, except that cake over there...YUCK!". He smiled at me sadly and said, "My wife made that cake". I was mortified. I still blush when I think about it and I haven't worked there in 5 yrs!

Anyhoo - I'm a big faker...but I like it. If the tag fairy wants to grace me with color so be it...for now I am still waiting to find the cure for verbal diarrhea...

My self-imposed (read: fake!) tag is there simply to explain my avatar. Currently it's my silver-screen heart-throb :love: :love:

My previous avatar was Dory and my "tag" was a quote of hers from Finding Nemo: "Yes, I'm a natural blue..."

Hey, if the tag fairy won't tag me, I might as well have fun with that little space under my name! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter