• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Did you get your Buzz Lightyear photo?

Rapunsel

Tinkerbell... mood subject to change without notic
We did not get any of the ones that we e-mailed home. Neither did my parents. Anyone else have trouble..
We were there 1/3, 1/6, 1/10/,1/13.

Thanks!

We emailed a bunch last May and received every one of them.
Maybe they're having technical difficulties.

Rapunsel said:
We did not get any of the ones that we e-mailed home. Neither did my parents. Anyone else have trouble..
We were there 1/3, 1/6, 1/10/,1/13.

Thanks!

Check your SPAM filter/mailbox--they may have been diverted there.

We were there Jan 16-19 and received them all (and even sent one to my parents and they received their's). That's a bummer. I too was going to suggest checking your spam blocker.

It was fun to have those waiting in our in-box when we returned!

Since, Buzz opened we have rode it several times. I do not recall the exact dates but we have not received two of our photos. Not in spam not anywhere, just not here. I guess this just happens. :confused3 :tink:

I got mine from January. Check your spam filters they might have gotten them!

Sorry, but, How can you send it? Have an extra charge? Thanks in advance!

No extra charge--computers are set up at the end of the ride. Nice bonus!
To OP: Definitely check your bulk mail. Don't know why, but mine came through but my DH's went to his bulk mail (and we both have sbcglobal.) :)

Thanks for the idea of checking the bulk mail. Funny thing my parents did not recieve any of theirs. But in August we got all of them.. Weird..

rapunsel

NotSoLittleMermaid said:
Check your SPAM filter/mailbox--they may have been diverted there.

At first I thought that Disney did not come through and I did not recieve my picture. But I did the same and found it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter