Did you hear about the deal at TDS?

By the looks of that fine print anyone should be able to purchase DD or a pass with the gift card. If the CM or mgr says no I would show them the back of the card and push the issue.

O another board here someone from NY got the discount. I was wondering if anyone has anymore info on this?

ok, this looked worth it so i called the orlando fl mall disney store and was told each adult park hopper does come with the gift certificate, but can't use to pruchase additional tickets. can use towards dd, but they are limited and on a first come basis, so you could get there and only be able to use the $50 in their store if dd were sold out. To me not worth the risk since i can purchase disney store stuff here and the price of park hoppers is $20 more a piece than i can get at AAA.

Wait a sec. I thought the gift card was kind of generic, could be used at any Disney Store. I'm planning on picking up our hopper passes at the Florida Mall, but not getting any stuff there (no room in our bags for more stuff).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter