Did you like the Western or Eastern Cruise better?

Did you like the Western or Eastern Caribbean Cruise better?

• I liked the Western Caribbean Cruise better!!

• I liked the Eastern Caribbean Cruise better!

• I liked them equally.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ennazus

DIS Veteran
I would like to hear from people who have been on both the Western Caribbean Cruise & the Eastern Caribbean Cruise with DCL. Which one did you like better & why?

Bump..
Although I can give you my answer in a month!

bump...

come on those of you who have done both!! What do you have to say?
icon10.gif

I like them both equally, both have their own pros.

the pros on the Eastern is better shopping and an extra sea day (I love the days at sea, so relaxing).

the pros of the Western are better ports for water sport activities.

When I sail again it will be for price/time of year I can go and I wouldn't care what itinerary it was.

MJ

It really all depends on whether you would rather relax more, or stay busy. We like to see as much as possible, so the Western is our favorite itinerary by far. All the ports on the Western were great, and they were all different. We have young children and we did some fun excursion first, and then still had time left to go to the beach. The western has more variety. On the Eastern, I felt that the only options were shopping and going to the beach.

I want an answer to this too. We have been on the Wonder and the Magic but only the 3 day cruise. Have a 14 year old DD, which would she like best? She likes to shop, but likes water activites too.

both routes have their pluses. For shopping, I would say eastern is better. Plus you get three sea days which is a plus in my book. Western has better water sports and snorkeling...

Cindy. Buy the Wild Side teen package for your daughter at Castaway Key. They spend hours doing different water sports with supervision. They do kayaking, snorkeling, biking, nature stuff and it gives you the whole morning to yourself to get a massage at the cabana. :D My 15 year old enjoyed it. I would think that would be available on all of the cruises.

We did back to back Magic cruises last month. I couldn't answer your poll because I liked aspects of both of them, but don't know which I liked best. Sorry.

I liked the Western better because I thought the ports of call were nicer. We enjoyed ourselves more and had more fun at each port, than on the eastern. I think it's just a personal thing.

I much prefered the ports on the Western, but I also enjoy days at sea best! But the ship is always much quieter on port days so it kind of makes up for not being at sea and arrival in ports tends to be latter so I can still enjoy breakfast on my verhanda wathcing the sea go by!
So all in all it is the Western for me.

Lorraine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter