Did you like your GTY Balcony cabins on RCCL Enchantment of The Sea

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
I know it's an old ship, but it's ok for our next trip(3 day). 2 Adults only.
We have booked a GTY Balcony cabin.

So my question to you is:

Did you like the cabin you were given?
Or wished you had picked you cabin?.

Let me know thanks.

I don't know but am curious about this exact same thing! We are thinking of booking gty balcony on Enchantment for Jan 7th.

The nice thing about RCL is if you get assigned a cabin you don't like the location of you can call and see if there is another in the same class that is available. I haven't been on Enchantment but on Freedom of the Seas we were assigned a bigger balcony that was near the front of the ship and above the night club, I called and was able to move to deck 9 near the back.

The nice thing about RCL is if you get assigned a cabin you don't like the location of you can call and see if there is another in the same class that is available. I haven't been on Enchantment but on Freedom of the Seas we were assigned a bigger balcony that was near the front of the ship and above the night club, I called and was able to move to deck 9 near the back.

We used a TA, not sure when will know what cabin we will be assigned. Thanks for letting me know I can change cabins.

We used a TA, not sure when will know what cabin we will be assigned. Thanks for letting me know I can change cabins.

I've never used a TA but if you can log into RCL's website it will show the cabin when it's assigned. I've done GTY twice and both times it was within a week or two of when I booked to getting the cabin. Of course this may vary :) but you never know! Good luck. Our balcony was an upgrade to the superior category so the room was pretty big.

I've never used a TA but if you can log into RCL's website it will show the cabin when it's assigned. I've done GTY twice and both times it was within a week or two of when I booked to getting the cabin. Of course this may vary :) but you never know! Good luck. Our balcony was an upgrade to the superior category so the room was pretty big.

I have emailed my TA because I was unable to login(stated my reservation # is wrong).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!