Did you rate your cabin from PCC 1.0?

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I just got around to posting a review of our cabin from PCC 1.0 today and just wanted to remind everybody about it. Go to this link to enter a review.

BTW, I also saw a review there from Dodie about the cabin we're going to be in on PCC 2.0.

I think I did Jeff. :scratchin

Let me check. (Edited to add) Yes I did. :)

Since I can't remember our room number, I guess I'll just rate it here.......I'd give it about an 80 Proof rating.

I needed to check the link to make sure i did gave a review.
I did it already back in the days but i couldn't remember....

Hmmmm all that DATW is no good for my brain...

I don't remember by cabin number, but I'm sure I can go look it up. Thanks for the reminder.

BTW, I also saw a review there from Dodie about the cabin we're going to be in on PCC 2.0.

You stole our cabin for 2.0!!! :) I wondered why we couldn't get it. Actually, we're just next door this time, so we'll be neighbors.

You stole our cabin for 2.0!!! :) I wondered why we couldn't get it. Actually, we're just next door this time, so we'll be neighbors.

How about that! When I read your review I didn't notice that it was from PCC 1.0. Sorry to have stolen it from you, but it was just the luck of the draw. :sail:

I just posted a review of ours!
Thanks for reminding me. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter