Difference between Wyndham Bonnet Creek and Hilton Bonnet Creek?

AR81

DIS Veteran
I guess I didn't realize the Bonnet Creek resort had different hotels in it. I thought it was only one big resort. When searching for hotels a Wyndham Bonnet Creek with a $205 rate came up as well as a Hilton Bonnet Creek with a $126.19 rate. Do they share same pools or amenities? Can someone explain/enlighten me on this? Thanks

Do they share same pools or amenities?

Different entirely. The Hilton and Waldorf Astoria are down a cul-de-sac across the street from the Wyndham complex, and I think they might share amenities. There is a hotel that's part of the Wyndham Bonnet Creek complex but that's called something else, the Wyndham Grand I believe, and I have heard that guests there have access to the TS pools but I don't know if that's reality or rumor.

There are 3 hotels in the Bonnet Creek Resort Area - the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek (which just opened in October), the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and the Waldorf Astoria Orlando. There is also the Wyndham Bonnet Creek (do not confuse the names) which are purely time share units.

Guests of the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek do have access to all of the time-share pools and facilities around them for no additional cost, so it really is worth it. I believe there are 7 towers total - so that makes 7 total pools.

The Wyndham Grand's reviews look great - and I've seen the hotel. It's stunning and brand new. Definitely worth trying out.

I have stayed at both the Wyndham Bonnet Creek time share units and at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. Both were nice, the rooms at the time share have a full kitchen, the ones at the Hilton are just your regular hotel room. The Hilton rooms were nice and new with top of the line bedding/tv's ect. The time shares were a little older, but still nice. Time shares have a balcony the last time we stayed our balcony overlooked EPCOT so we were able to see the fireworks from our room. Hilton, no balcony. Pools at both were nice, but I think the time shares had the Hilton beat there. Parking was free at the time shares but pretty expensive at the Hilton so check and see what parking costs since you will have to add that to the room cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter