Different rider swap Q

ejgonz2

DIS Veteran
Hi, the Mrs and I will be going to WDW in late Feb with our 4 young ones (DD8, DS6 twins, and DD3). We’ll need to use rider swap but a bit differently than usual. For coasters (eg Barnstormer), none of my older three who are tall enough will want to go on alone, so we’d need to do 3 separate rides so each can go on, even though my oldest is technically allowed to sit solo.

Will they let us do that? Get a rider swap that allows my wife or I to go on a total of 3 times, one with each child?

TIA!

Hi, the Mrs and I will be going to WDW in late Feb with our 4 young ones (DD8, DS6 twins, and DD3). We’ll need to use rider swap but a bit differently than usual. For coasters (eg Barnstormer), none of my older three who are tall enough will want to go on alone, so we’d need to do 3 separate rides so each can go on, even though my oldest is technically allowed to sit solo.

Will they let us do that? Get a rider swap that allows my wife or I to go on a total of 3 times, one with each child?

TIA!
You’ll need to pre-book FPs as follows:
You, DW, DD 8, DS6.

You and DD ride using your FPs.
Then DW and 1 DS6 ride using their FPs and get Rider Swap Passes for you and 1 DS. After DW rides, you and other DS ride on the Swap.

You’ll need to pre-book FPs as follows:
You, DW, DD 8, DS6.

You and DD ride using your FPs.
Then DW and 1 DS6 ride using their FPs and get Rider Swap Passes for you and 1 DS. After DW rides, you and other DS ride on the Swap.

Makes sense. Thank you!

Actually one more Q. What about when we don’t have FP? Does That change anything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter