Digital Race Bib

Camshell

Mouseketeer
I'm new to running. I am interested in trying out the virtual short Disney run series. Can someone explain what a digital race bib actually is? It is a image with a number, etc. that you print out and should wear when your run? If my husband and I both sign up will we get different bibs (if they have numbers)?

I guessing that yes it will be an image of a race bib. You can probably print it out and wear it if you want but you don't have to since it's really just for you. Disney won't know if you did or didn't. I've never done a virtual race so I'm not sure if they give out numbers.

I think they will just email it or send a link on where to download it. It's up to you if you wear it or not, as they'll never see you. I don't know if the bibs will look different for each person. I would assume something will get sent out soon as the first date is May 15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter