Digital scrapbook page swap interest?

VanessasMom

Disney Bound!
I want to get a headstart on my digital scrapbook for our upcoming trip to Disney (yes, I know I am a planning freak!). I am venturing out into digital scrapbooking because I'd rather just print the pages and have it all done instead of printing each photo and then creating a page with it. I'm getting lazy in my old age~:upsidedow

So, I was thinking we could do a digital scrapbook 2-page layout swap. You would have to create a 2-page spread in a specific disney theme, leaving blank areas for the pics and then you could email it to everyone in the swap. Each person would get a 2-page spread from everyone. We could actually create a whole album by just making one page ourselves. :banana: No postage involved either. What do you think?

I don't know if that would work with the copywrite agreements on digital pieces, may have to check into that. *shrug*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter