DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

I have a Tusker House PPO Rivers of Light Dining Package Breakfast reserved for two on 9/22 if anyone is interested. It's something like 8:10AM or 8:15AM, and includes the Rivers of Light voucher. If anyone is interested let me know. Also, I am looking for someone to hang out with at Epcot Food & Wine(don't have definite dates on that yet, but know I will be going either 9/25 or 9/26, and possibly one other day if plans permit), if anyone is interested in that as well.

Going solo Nov 14-17. If anyone would like to meet up for a meal, PM me. Don't have anything booked so if you have an interest at a specific meal and a resi is still available, let me know.

I will be in WDW next week. I have a reservation for 2 for a late dinner at Crystal Palace one night. Anyone want to join me?

Was at WDW Sept 28-Oct 4. Ate a a few places solo. If anyone has questions let me know
I wish I was still there
Hoping to be back for the 50th

I'll be going December 30th for my last solo visit to WDW of the year. I don't even have a park in mind yet. If anyone wants to have lunch/dinner msg me please.

Anyone looking for a photo chance with Piglet, Tiger, Eeyore and/or Pooh after the half on Saturday? Have an afternoon reservation at Crystal Gardens for 2, but flying solo this trip. PM me.

Anyone looking for a photo chance with Piglet, Tiger, Eeyore and/or Pooh after the half on Saturday? Have an afternoon reservation at Crystal Gardens for 2, but flying solo this trip. PM me.
Not able to PM you, but have you found a +1 for Saturday?

I think your PM is not working because you have not gone past 10 posts. After you do that we can PM and iron out the details (and not spam the thread).

Will be there October 14-21 and interested in sharing dinners or wandering around Food and Wine Festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!