Dining Code Pkg questions

The6ofUs

Counting down the days...
Hi, could anyone tell me what this package includes besides rooms and free dining? I'm assuming it includes park tickets, but is it just the base tickets? I read in someone's message that it was for 5 nights/6 days, can you add a another night inexpensively? Can you add an extra room if your party has more than 4 people? And, last, does anyone know what the deal is like if you choose to stay at another resort (we have a family of 6 so we were planning on a FW cabin instead)?

Sorry for all the questions! I'm trying to learn the ins and outs in case we get this email (keeping fingers crossed!). :flower:

I am sort-of wondering the same thing. The email code I got says to call and ask about different length of stays and different resorts.

I think I am going to call and ask how much it would be to add another day and upgrade to a moderate resort.

Has anyone done this? If so, how much was the price bumped up?

I used this code about a week or two ago and it is great. I was staying at POFQ for 7 nights 8 days and had an 8 day ticket with hopping and plusses and also the dining plan.

Even though the email says it is for 5 nights and a base ticket - I was able to keep my exact same package (8 day ticket/hopping/plus) and use the package discount to upgrade to the AKL instead.

My POFQ package - with airfare was costing me $2500 and now my AKL package - with airfare and the discount is costing $2700 -- if I had kept the POFQ instead of switching to AKL - with airfare and the discount the POFQ package would have dropped to about $2100.

The package is great -- definately call about it and price it out with lots of different options and choices (i.e - value/moderate/deluxe and different ticket combinations.)

For us - because we upgraded - the discount did not save us money but allowed us to go to the AKL for only $200 more than that which we were already willing to pay, happy to pay and thought we were getting a good deal paying ($2500).

Sometimes I think about whether it would have been better to get the $400 refund but I figured this was my one and only shot to stay at the AKL for so cheap!!

7Beasley, your package price sounds fantastic, may I ask, how many adults, how many kids? I'm guessing 1 plus 2 under 10??? Did you do your airfare through disney too?

The package gives you free dining, everything else is at regular price, so basically key in the room/tickets you want on the disney site and that will include your dining if you have hte free dining pin code.

The rest of the package is at normal rates.

Thanks - we are super thrilled with our package deal/price as well!!

The package is for 2 adults and no kids and we are traveling during mid-Sept. which is value season.

That price includes our airfare - which is Boston to Florida ($420 total roundtrip).

Originally - I booked the whole package thru AAA which gave me a small discount of about $200 - then when I got an email pin code (the free dining plan one) I was able to call AAA and have them apply the code to the package which is how we got the great price.

The $2700 includes the following:
*2 round trip adult airfares from Boston to Florida on Delta
*rental car - midsize - thru Alamo
*AKL standard room for the 7 nights
*2 park tickets - 8 day tickets with hopping and plus passes
*the dining package for 2 adults

We have a package, with the free dining, on hold through WDW direct, but have not yet paid our deposit. If I can book via AAA and get an additional room discount, I will certainly do so. Thanks for your help!

Muriel

Hi

Actually, I am not sure whether my AAA code applied still when I added the email code - my guess would be that it did not. The problem was that I had already purchased NON REFUNDABLE airfare through AAA and therefore the only way I could use the code was through AAA - if I cancelled my AAA package and rebooked with Disney I would have lost the airfare that I had already paid for.

-Nicole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter