• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Option Package

royt5

Earning My Ears
Is the Dining Option avaible with DVC rental points? If not, is there any other dining plans that one should know about. Thanks for any help.

There is no dining plan available to DVC members staying on points or their renters at this time. The only option is the DDE card if you are a FL resident or have an Annual Pass.

If Im not mistaken, anyone can get a DDE card, its just $25 cheaper if you are a AP Holder or Florida Resident.

That is incorrect, you must be a FL resident OR give the code numbers from your AP/voucher to get the DDE. In January, when the DDE program first opened to AP holders, there was confusion and some non-resident non-APs slipped through, but they do now require either an AP or FL residency.

I agree with Chuck and would add that the current price of the DDE is $50 for annual passholders and $75 for Florida residents.

It's just a guess on my part, but I believe the price for both annual passholders and Florida residents will be the same in 2007 (at least $75). The reduced price for passholders was a 50th celebration promotion.

Best wishes -

The DDE card saves. In May saved over $600 with family of 10. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter