Dining Plan Code Question

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
The code I have for the free Dining Plan Add On expires on June 2. If I book this now, but have to change dates will the price and package stay the same as long as the changed dates are within the same time frame as the original code offer? Example: Book for 2nd week of Sept. but have to change to last week of Sept. Could they do this with no problem? Thanks!

More than likely you would be fine as long as your dates are within the same season but to be safe if I were you I would call CRO and ask to be transferred to guest services. Speak to them, not CRO, and ask if you make a reservation before the PIN expires but then need to modify it to another week (but still a week that the PIN was good for) would your rate change if the modification was made after the PIN expires.

My guess is that you will be fine, but I would call and get a concrete answer first. I would definitely speak to Guest Services though. They are better informed than CRO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter