Dining Plan when renting points and roll aways?

mindymouse10680

Earning My Ears
Hello

I have 2 questions before renting my points. First, can a DVC member request the dining plan for guests renting points? And second, I am a single mom taking my 4 daughters by myself. Cost is a factor, so, I was wondering if there are roll away beds available at any of the DVC resorts. I have a 3 year old and she could easily use one, but, I don't ever remember hearing about them. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

I cannot help with the roll away, but have rented my points before and have added the dining plan for guests.

No rollaways at DVC. The 3 year old counts towards room occupancy, so you would need a unit that sleeps 5.

Units that sleep 5 with beds for all:
Studios at VGF, Poly, BWV, BCV, BRV
1BRs at VGF, BLT, OKW and AKV (Standard and Savannah units)

If you rent DVC from a member (including through a rental broker) you can get a dining plan but it must be purchased through the member who contacts DVC and adds it to the reservation and that must be done at least 48 hours before arrival.

You cannot get rollaways. BWV, BCV, BRV, Poly, and VGF studios allow and sleep five -- a queen bed, a pull-out couch, and a murphy bed that pulls out of the cabinet below the TV. The other DVC studios (BLT, OKW, CCV, SSR and AKV) allow only four plus a child under 3 who can use a pack 'n play (provided) but one 3 or over would not be allowed as a fifth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!