Dining plan

Charlievurt

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Has anyone upgraded from regular dining to deluxe dining? If so how much was it overall. We have free regular dining when we go in May but are considering upgrading as we are planning on doing quite a few signatures.

Yes, I’d have to check how much it was but it was well worth it — you get appetisers as well as mains and desserts and you have no worries about the number of credits you have left. The only thing I would say is it is easier to do if you are either staying somewhere where there are many accessible signature restaurants, or have a car. We just stayed at WL in January and upgraded dining plan, but didn’t use all the points because it we didn’t have a car (preferred to chill this trip) and so it was a bit of a faff trying to get about to e.g. Boardwalk / Springs unless we really really planned it out — and we preferred to wing it! That said, we scored a late evening Cali Grill booking within 24 hrs of the reservation — so don’t worry if you think you’re too late to book a particular restaurant.

My sis thinks it might’ve been $80 per night per person - but you can check it out by plugging it into disneyworld UK site... For what you get, it’s worth it. Don’t use the credits on counter service though.

If you want to know the price, do a dummy booking for your dates (any hotel will do) and go as far as the dining page

you will see the prices for all dining plans for your lenght of stay and number in your party

the upgrade price will be the difference between the DxDP price and the regular Dining plan price as shown on that page,

Thanks for your advice guys, I have upgraded us to the deluxe plan now. Feeling in holiday mode now I’ve spoken to someone from America :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!