dining reservation, surname is different, issue?

a1tinkfans

Spreading Some Pixie Dust Today!
:confused3
You think I'd know this with all the ADR's I have made over the years, but I don't! :rotfl2:
I just found out that my nephew booked dinners for his sil family under his name and not theirs? They are on the dining plan. Will that be a prob? I mean I hate to tell them to cancel and then re-book as they may not even get the times/dates/places they want.
What do you guys think? Will there be an issue when they check in under "smith, party of 7" and then have "Jones/party of 7 dining plan? The nephew will Not be with them and was trying to be helpful booking it, which by the way, he did pretty darn good! :lmao:
TIA :flower3:

Technically it could get a little messy because Disney no longer allows transferring of ADRs. That said, I highly doubt that the server will "hit the siren" so to speak when the Jones party pulls out their Keys To The World card to pay for their meal. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter