Dining Reviews 9/25-10/2 Part Four

BelleDaisy

Earning My Ears
Fri 10/1 stopped for a quick breakfast bite at Fountain View Espresso and Bakery at EPCOT. I had a good chocolate croissant, DH had fresh fruit and OJ, and DS shared ours and also had a chocolate smoothie. Everything looked really good here, but we didn't want to eat too much since we had early PS at Le Cellier.

We arrived at Le Cellier just as they started seating guests at 11:30 and were seated right away. When we checked in the CM asked us if we were celebrating any special occasion and we said yes, our anniversary. Our server was very nice and brought us out lots of breadsticks (loved the pretzel bread!). DS and I just ordered that delicious cheese soup which we all loved. DH ordered the grilled steak burger which he said was good, but he wasn't a big fan of the english muffin type bun (too dry). Our server said dessert was on the house for our anniversary, and we ordered the maple creme brulee. It was really really good! The total price of this meal (including 2 sodas and tip) was $25. We thought the food here was very good, the service friendly, and the value outstanding. This was the first time we tried Le Cellier and we will definately return! We all ate too much to even think about trying anything offered at the F&W festival!

Dinner was at Roaring Forks back at the WL. DH had cheeseburger and fries, I had grilled chicken sandwich and fries, and DS had chili. We ate outside and were "bothered" by some begging ducks. Reminded us of our dogs back home!

Sat 10/2. Crystal Palace breakfast is our family's last day tradition. Or should I say WAS our last day tradition. Poor character interaction. Out of the characters that were there (Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Piglet) only Pooh made it to our table. The food was good, but in all honesty we all would have rather eaten at Boma again. It was pretty darn busy and our server was friendly but seemed overwhelmed. Nothing too impressive, won't return here for a while.

That does it! A wonderful week of Disney dining!! This trip was all about trying new things and seeing new places, and I'm glad we did. Three standouts: Ohana, Le Cellier, and Boma.

Any questions? Ask!

Thanks for reading...

Thanks for sharing, it really helps those of us not going for awhile relive the magic.

We love LeCellier also got a kick out of the begging ducks.::yes:: :wave2:

We had begging ducks at the Poly - They would "knock" on the patio door with their beaks - too funny. We knicknamed them Poodles (I have no idea why, it just happened) Now every trip to the World, we keep our eyes out for the Poodle Brigade....

Thanks for your reviews. We love Le Cellier too. Next time I will be smart & just order the soup - I usually order something else with it (a salad or a side of asparagus or something) and can never eat it all. Soup & those wonderful breadsticks are perfect.

Thanks for your reviews, BelleDaisy. It's funny - your three standouts (Boma, 'Ohana, Le Cellier) are three of my standouts too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter