Dining Show - Best Moderate Resort Dining

ExtraMagic

Happy Disney Mom!
I love the moderate resorts so loved this topic! What‘s your favorite moderate for dining?

I pick Riverside (sorry, Pete)! I love the fried shrimp at the food court and like a lot of other things on the menu. (I admit that I have also had one really bad meal there—a soggy sandwich. And I have steered clear of Boatrights.)

Kind of cheating, but it’s also nice to be a boatride away from all the great dining at Disney Springs and a short walk for beignets at French Quarter.

I am a little biased to Caribbean Beach. Sebastien's is really good (though wish it was still open for lunch) and I like banana cabana a lot. I think the food court is pretty solid too and with enough "different" options that I never felt like I was settling for just a burger

and if we are allowed to cheat it has the Skyliner or even just a walk to Riviera with those options as well

I was surprised nobody included Three Bridges at Coronado. I do love Sebastian’s but I think CSR has sooo many options. I’ve enjoyed Toledo and I love Dahlia bar as well as Barcelona lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!