Dining Show suggestions

mcd2745

These Mickey pretzels are making me thirsty!
Since there is a thread for suggestions for Best & Worst, I thought there should be one for the dining show.

My suggestion is not for any particular restaurant. However, I would love for them to mix in some breakfast reviews. I don't think they've ever done one before.

Since there is a thread for suggestions for Best & Worst, I thought there should be one for the dining show.

My suggestion is not for any particular restaurant. However, I would love for them to mix in some breakfast reviews. I don't think they've ever done one before.

I would love more breakfast reviews as that is often the meal we do character meals as it is cheaper than other meals

They did do the breakfast at Garden Grill - not sure about any others though

I love Cape May Cafe for dinner, and it is our dinner ADR twice next trip! However I hear pretty scathing things about it from others.

I would like to hear the teams thoughts at such point it becomes applicable.

I'd like if the dining show included information for families. Many people visit Disney with kids and that often drives the dining decisions more than anything else. In fact, ever though we are now 3 adults (DD is 22), one or more of us will still order from the kids menu at times so it would be nice to hear more about those offerings.

I'd like if the dining show included information for families. Many people visit Disney with kids and that often drives the dining decisions more than anything else. In fact, ever though we are now 3 adults (DD is 22), one or more of us will still order from the kids menu at times so it would be nice to hear more about those offerings.
It would be cool to see/hear how Corey and Julie eat at Disney with their kids.

Even just some attention to the kid's menu would be sufficient. Despite what many people seem to think, it isn't always just a burger and chicken nuggets. The kid's menus can vary quite a bit.

I think that is a good point - even if they don't eat off it, mentioning what is on the kids menu would be good - they have seen enough menus I am sure they can highlight maybe what sticks out to them vs what is more standard kids menu fare (so what is unique at this location for kids)

I think that is a good point - even if they don't eat off it, mentioning what is on the kids menu would be good - they have seen enough menus I am sure they can highlight maybe what sticks out to them vs what is more standard kids menu fare (so what is unique at this location for kids)
My daughter is a somewhat picky vegetarian. She often eats off of the kid's menu but not every restaurant has vegetarian items on the kid's menu so that's often an issue for us.

My daughter is a somewhat picky vegetarian. She often eats off of the kid's menu but not every restaurant has vegetarian items on the kid's menu so that's often an issue for us.

I can see that. We also try to get our kids to not just eat the same stuff at every meal, so knowing if there are different options at a place would be good for us to know

For example, at Spice Road Table, the kids meals come with sides of fries but also hummus with carrots to dip - which i know our kids eat and like that as something different for them

For example, at Spice Road Table, the kids meals come with sides of fries but also hummus with carrots to dip - which i know our kids eat and like that as something different for them
OT and you probably know this but others may not. If there is something on the menu in some form, it can often be ordered separately. For example, Tangerine Cafe has hummus on a number of dishes. We discovered on our last trip that we could just get an order of hummus and pita. That's not indicated anywhere but we asked and they said that was no problem at all.

I'd love to see the guys get together in the kitchen and maybe try to recreate some of their favorite dishes -- or maybe Pete can show his red sauce recipe. I'd definitely love to see what they can put together.

I really love the dining show and it has honestly influenced me in some of the reservations I have made for my trip. Here are some suggestions I would like:

1. I completely agree with some focus (even acknowledgment) of kid menus. Though, this is not surprising due to the lack of anyone having kids that is a part of the Dining Show.

2. Also, I wish they did some shows that focused on Snack Credits in the parks. There are so many new offerings (from Kiosks and Food trucks especially) and it would be cool to see them go to each park and showcase a variety of Snack Credit food.

3. A focus on some of the food trucks that can be found in Disney Springs and the resorts.

4. I would like to see more reviews from restaurants at Disney Springs. There are a lot of restaurants here that they have yet to review. This is an area of Disney I would love to learn more about and get their perspective.

5. More Universal dining coverage. I appreciate Craig & Ryno doing some dining reviews from Universal - but it would be great to have Pete go to Mythos and see if it has improved or some of the newer offerings from City Walk.

6. Finally, I wish the team overall was a little different. I think Shawn and Steve are kinda the same as far as narrow and picky. I wish they would add or swap one of them for one of the girls or anyone that has children to get that perspective.

I'd love to see the guys get together in the kitchen and maybe try to recreate some of their favorite dishes -- or maybe Pete can show his red sauce recipe. I'd definitely love to see what they can put together.

Well, Bob Varley did once (sort of) show how to make a Dole Whip

I agree - I loved when Pete did the cooking show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!