Dining Together With Friends

DisneyDad0315

Mouseketeer
I booked 2 staterooms for my family on the Disney Fantasy. One of our family friends just booked 2 rooms and they will be sailing with us. How can make sure all 4 staterooms are seated together at first dinner? There is a total of 4 reservation numbers. I do not want to link all our reservations together. Thank you.

My understanding is the only way to do it is linking the reservation. Following to see if anyone else has any tips for it.

When we sail with our whole family we all have to pay for our own rooms and such but we link the reservations to keep us together for things. Downside is that gives people access to excursions booked and such. For us when we do it we select one person to do all the booking, that was me last time since I'm super quick with it and everyone told me what they want and priority order.

We sailed with friends that we'd met on another cruise. We got their reservation number and gave it to our TA, they did the same. She arranged it so that we'd be seated for dinner together, but nothing else about our reservations were linked. I can't tell you how to do it, because our TA did the work. I'm sure it can be done, though.

My understanding is the only way to do it is linking the reservation. Following to see if anyone else has any tips for it.

When we sail with our whole family we all have to pay for our own rooms and such but we link the reservations to keep us together for things. Downside is that gives people access to excursions booked and such. For us when we do it we select one person to do all the booking, that was me last time since I'm super quick with it and everyone told me what they want and priority order.
I just do not w
If I recall correctly, you can have the reservations linked for dining only.
OK i will e mail DCL and try this. Dining is the only thing we need linked. This is great. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter