Dining with 1 year old

Jbutera15

Earning My Ears
hello! If I’m bringing my one year old to a restaurant buffet and he eats 5 or 6 bites of something do I need to pay? I’m wondering if he eats so little if I can just let him take a few bites off my plate for breakfast. Any experience?

hello! If I’m bringing my one year old to a restaurant buffet and he eats 5 or 6 bites of something do I need to pay? I’m wondering if he eats so little if I can just let him take a few bites off my plate for breakfast. Any experience?
Children under 3 do not pay at the buffet restaurants. They can eat off the parents' plates.

never paid for under 3 year olds we have taken to many buffets and they had there own plates. if fact I don't remember one even charging for their drinks and I know they all had each time

We went to Tusker House and Hollywood and Vine and they did not charge for my 1 year old at the time.

Children under the age of 3 are allowed to eat for free as long as they eat from your plate or in the case of buffets they are allowed to have their own plate of food.

But remember you do have to count them when you book your ADRs. If it is you, your spouse, and your 1 year old you need to book an ADR for 3 people. Every head counts no matter how small.

We ate at GG and TH with our then 18 month old in May. We were not charged for him and they even gav us milk for free. It was a great value for us since he eats as much as a kindergartner.

CRT provided our then 18-month old with her own Mickey waffle, even though we weren't paying for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter