Dinner at swan or dolphin

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any good recommendations for dining in the Swan or Dolphin? We're going to be in the Epcot area one night and though it might be fun to check at those hotels. We have 2 small children, 2 grandparents and my husband and me. We love all kinds of food (especially tasty food!)

Any suggestions?

Palio (Italian) at the Swan is outstanding.

Blue Zoo (Todd English's new venture) at the Dolphin is suppose to be excellent. We'll be finding out for ourselves in 2 weeks.

Blue Zoo is FAB! Not sure if little kids would like it though. It's very trendy inside & had a DJ playing R&B...

I agree with ILUVDXL:
Palio (Swan) was excellent on our one trip there, and Blue Zoo (Dolphin) had an outstanding food selection (and quality) when we ate there last month. It is upscale, so I don't know how kids would do in that atmosphere, but it was rather laid back on a Wednesday night. We will be eating there again in a few weeks.

Agree completely with the above posts: Blue Zoo & Palio.
We have been going to Palio(a well kept secret) for 7 years!!!!!The food is good, the strolling musicians are wonderful and its not a long dinner. BlueZoo may "look" like a hip trendy youthful place but they treated my 12 yr old ds like 'one of the guys' - now, he is not a picky eater, was eating stone crab and raw oysters like he was starving - but there were many other kids in there on the TWO nights we tried it in April. I think they are wonderful and the place us just "so cool" looking!!!

Enjoy!

MamaQuack

I agree Palio is very good as well. Gulliver's is also good and has 2 characters there for dinner. (usually Goofy & Pluto every night except Mon & Fri which is Timon & Rafikki's night). It is a very "laid back" character dinner. They have a buffet and you can order from the menu. Both restuarants are very good and highly recommended.

I have also heard great things about Blue Zoo, but I think it may be a little more older kid/adult oriented.

Originally posted by 1833
Does anyone have any good recommendations for dining in the Swan or Dolphin? We're going to be in the Epcot area one night and though it might be fun to check at those hotels. We have 2 small children, 2 grandparents and my husband and me. We love all kinds of food (especially tasty food!)

Any suggestions?

Not sure how this would be for children, but for adults I suggest Shula's Steakhouse at Dolphin. Best steak on Disney property (IMO). Don't know the details, but I believe they provide some sort of babysitting service for diner's with children. I think it might be free too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter