Dinner ideas for a trip with no kids

Paula H

Mouseketeer
DH and I are making a short trip down to Orlando at the end of April, and we were lucky enough to get a studio at OKW. The kids aren't coming and the trip is for DH to job interview and me to house hunt. But, I really want to try some restaurants we usually don't even consider when we have our kids with us. Artist Point is definitely one of them. Anyone have any other suggestions? We're not planning to go into any of the parks, so I'd especially appreciate recommendations for places at the resorts or Downtown Disney. Thanks.

love artist point and jiko which is located at AKL. afternoon tea at the GF is very nice and relaxing. and of course california grill at the contemporary. and don't forget about olivia's there at OKW. very good breakfast!:tongue:

Hi!:)
We Love to go to Narcooses @ the GF. After Dinner you could watch the water show & Fireworks from the Porch of the restaurant, or the beach! Can`t wait to make ps.

Yachtsman Steakhouse @ the YC is great too!! Hope I helped!!

I have always wanted to try Victoria and Alberts' sans kids.....maybe someday......
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Hi Dzneelvr:wave: ,
My DH & I were @ The GF, a few years ago, for a special Anniversary ( I had a choice of destinations ), guess where I choose! lol.
Anyway, we went to Victioria & Alberts. For the memories, (Fabulous ), they give you a printed menu with your names ingraved on them, a rose for the Ladies, etc., The menu was pre-selected (7 courses ), some of which I never heard of :eek: (tasty, but I had to read the menu to know what it was! My DH wasn`t sooo thrilled , with alot of the pre-selected courses & also when the check came,( Very Pricey!) , But Like I said: Beautiful Restaurant, wonderful Service ( your very own Waiter & Waitress, thier all named Victoria & Albert ( by the way), and alot of special memories!!!!;)

You`ll Have to go! (even if it`s just once )!::yes::

Maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter