Dippin' Dots??!!

I remember they had a Coke cart and Dippin Dots cart infront of the stands at the Sindbad show at IOA. They were there until the show started. Thats the only time I remember seeing them.

In IOA at the bridge going to the Bilge Rat Ride.

In USF between Amity and Earthquake. Also use to be one in the E.T. area.

Not ice CREAM in my opinion:rolleyes:

Thanks for the location suggestions for Dippin' Dots - we will look for them when we're there next week - I agree, they're not "real" like ice cream, but I like the novelty of frozen flavored ice cream-like "pellets"!

There is also a vending machine inside the Universal Cineplex which sells a variety of flavours.. however I much prefer the soft serve from TCBY, with hot fudge!

My favorite place to purchase Dippin Dots are the carts near the Dueling Dragons entrance in the middle of the day. After a few rides on the dragons, nothing is better than a nice cup full of Chocolate Dippin dots!

Remember, it's the ice cream of the future! Do not miss the DIPPIN DOTS carts when you goto USF or IOA! They offer the highest quality Dotted Ice cream of the future at a fair price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter