Direct Purchase Question

So if I have March use year I could wait as late as February 25 and get 2024 and 2025 points??

Correct. Since that hypothetical purchase is in calendar year 2025, you would then pay 10 months of dues on the 2025 points. The 2024 points would be "free" because the 2024 fiscal books are closed.

Correct. Since that hypothetical purchase is in calendar year 2025, you would then pay 10 months of dues on the 2025 points. The 2024 points would be "free" because the 2024 fiscal books are closed.
Wow. That's awesome!

Wow. That's awesome!
This is one of the few instances where a later UY has an advantage because you can purchase a Dec UY in late Nov (pending availability) and only pay a single month of dues for 2 years of points.

That's one of the reasons I chose September for my resale points when I started. Early enough to be able to book Food and Wine, Halloween, and Christmas stuff all early in the use year, and get double points and a year of cheap dues if I buy direct in the summer time :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter