DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

Has anyone else started planning their next trip?
Yes and no. We plan to go again in January when DD is on winter break. We've done that the past 2 years. Nothing specific yet but we typically don't plan our trips more than a few weeks in advance. I would love for DW and I to get down there once more this year before our APs expire but I don't think that's going to happen.

Has anyone else started planning their next trip? Well I have. Beach Club Villas November 29 til December 5. The countdown begins again.

Not yet ...but I upgraded to an AP when I was there so a trip could happen at any time. I'm going to try and plan something around my daughters schedules maybe in the spring. But it would be nice to come down in early December.

Has anyone else started planning their next trip? Well I have. Beach Club Villas November 29 til December 5. The countdown begins again.
I WISH!! Been over 4 years for me, and have no IDEA when i"ll be able get back. :( Good luck with your planning - great property, awesome time of year to go, one of my faves in past!

Sort of. I had been thinking of doing a trip this October, but nothing set yet. However, this morning I have signed up for the ABD Backstage Magic trip for December 2018 that Kevin mentioned on the show today. But I am sure I will be back at Walt Disney World well before then.

Not yet ...but I upgraded to an AP when I was there so a trip could happen at any time. I'm going to try and plan something around my daughters schedules maybe in the spring. But it would be nice to come down in early December.
Hey John let me warn you...that AP is gonna burn a hole in your pocket. I got my first one in December and have already made two extra trips.

Hey John let me warn you...that AP is gonna burn a hole in your pocket. I got my first one in December and have already made two extra trips.
I've been contemplating an AP never had one. I don't have anything planned until Marathon Weekend. Then I'm also hoping to get to Disneyland sometime next year.

For sure ...if the AP doesn't the kids will! I'm going to try to resist the urge.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter