DIS 20th Anniversary *UN*OFFICIAL meet ups, events and make a friend thread.

Has anyone else started planning their next trip? Well I have. Beach Club Villas November 29 til December 5. The countdown begins again.

I am! I upgraded to an AP while I was there as well. We were thinking about September, but after the heat of last week I want so cool weather while we are there. So we are planning on the end of January/the beginning of February. Trying to decide where we want to stay right now!

I am! I upgraded to an AP while I was there as well. We were thinking about September, but after the heat of last week I want so cool weather while we are there. So we are planning on the end of January/the beginning of February. Trying to decide where we want to stay right now!
I was already planning to go at the end of January (my birthday) and those are still my plans. I just couldn't pass up the 20th anniversary so that one wasn't planned.
I keep checking the WDW website but there aren't dates available yet for January so my planning is stalled for now :(

I was already planning to go at the end of January (my birthday) and those are still my plans. I just couldn't pass up the 20th anniversary so that one wasn't planned.
I keep checking the WDW website but there aren't dates available yet for January so my planning is stalled for now :(
They should be out in a few weeks.

Ha thanks! I think I do most of the time, but we all have our moments. :) This week has been training. Monday I start at the restaurant in full costume. :)
Of course we do! And we all have "that/those" guest/s too! Here's hoping it's not too many, too often! :)

Has anyone else started planning their next trip? Well I have. Beach Club Villas November 29 til December 5. The countdown begins again.
Not to WDW but I'm planning on going to Disneyland in Sep/Oct! Possibly taking in another Halloween party. It's no DIS BSM trip like several others are doing (you'll love it!) but it's the best I can do for the next while.

I'm that guy in the Pandora photo, orange shirt with a very goofy look on my face. I will never forget that night, it was as special as the party. Super thanks to Zach, you are awesome sir, and I think we got to all feel like we were awesome!

View attachment 242347

I should have been more clear!!!! Behind my left arm is Phil.....

Oh, I did find one group picture where my face isn't covered (guess didn't have Disney ride photo cast members to block it form being released). This is the group that met to go see Rivers of Light together before we headed into Pandora for the evening

Would love to play "Name the DISers" again - besides myself I see Kat, Glen, GAN, DisneySteve and his wife, Jamie, Tink, Alexa, Zach and his Dad, and me ... a few I don't recall though

Rivers of light group.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts