DIS Dads Meets

Funny... looks like an alien is about to grab you both from behind. :lmao:

Or giving you alien bunny ears. :lmao:

Yes, our horns popped out and we have revealed our secret alien plan to infiltrate the human race thru Disney. We even introduced Stitch to make you feel at ease. :lmao:

Heading out on the Fantasy on Dec. 8th and the 15th. Any one else going? Want to meet up?
Kevin

My two kids and I will be on the Dec 15 sailing of the Fantasy too, would love to meet up.

Yes, our horns popped out and we have revealed our secret alien plan to infiltrate the human race thru Disney. We even introduced Stitch to make you feel at ease. :lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Don't forget our evil takeover of a cruise ship! :rotfl2:

My first official off property Disdad Meet. :thumb:

Nate (trennr) <> Mike (Where Am I Now)

DisdadMeet_MikeW.jpg

Nice meet guys!

Nate, didn't you meet Fed, when you tryed to run the border? :rotfl2:

That's true... so Second off property meet... :thumbsup2

I just equate the Florida Welcome Center as part of WDW...as that is the main (if not only) reason I would travel to Florida. ::yes::

Dis Dad meets happen everywhere - at WDW, football stadiums, museums, and Walmart parking lots?

temporary-2180.jpg

Shawn(Wasnotafan) happened to be in Owensboro and escaped a little bit earlier than expected. But, we managed a picture outside in the cold. We chatted a bit, although since it was cold and he had to be in Louisville, we didn't visit long. Shawn seems like a great guy, we talked about work, children, trips, and he even brought me a travel mug. It was nice to put a face with the name, and I hope I can chat with you more in the future. Have a safe trip home.

... It was nice to put a face with the name, and I hope I can chat with you more in the future...

Thanks Norm, glad we could finally make it happen. Hope we can meet up on a DisCruise or at the Contemporary someday!

The two so far.....

45C37852.jpg

Paul and I for lunch.

1DE1C3DA.jpg

Second NFL meet. Mark and I at the Pats game! Stupid Ravens.:headache:

Stopher posted this one earlier out on Facebook. For those of you who don't go to our home on the face place...

StopherandI_zps76ca250c.png

We met for Breakfast this morning as I was in his neck-o-the-woods. Yes, there was much Bacon. No, there were not pictures of the bacon (it disappeared too quickly).

Stopher posted this one earlier out on Facebook. For those of you who don't go to our home on the face place...

StopherandI_zps76ca250c.png

We met for Breakfast this morning as I was in his neck-o-the-woods. Yes, there was much Bacon. No, there were not pictures of the bacon (it disappeared too quickly).

Great picture guys!!!:thumbsup2

Found a DisDad at lunch today. It wasn't a surprise stalking like Dave, we actually planned it. Thanks to Philip for taking time out of his day to stop by RainForest Cafe in Nashville to visit with us.

temporary-1901.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter