DIS Exclusive Backstage Magic 10/23 - 10/28/16

That weather looks good!

Three days for us! We will be visiting UCLA and USC on Saturday. Sunday we are meeting ABD at the Grand California to catch a ride to Hollywood!

See everyone Sunday!

We did some exploring of the area yesterday. Started with breakfast at Cantors Deli which was very good. Then a bit of driving around and some shopping (nothing Disney) before heading over to Forrest Lawn for the Eyvind Earle exhibition and to pay respects to Walt. We then went up to the Giffiith Observatory, which was spectacular! Late lunch at the Tam and we were done.

Just finished my training run for RunDisney (Star Wars weekend). Eating breakfast, shower then off to Grand Californian to get picked up. The boys from Florida brought a sprinkle this morning

anyone to be so kind as to purchase me 4 luggage tags from Imagineering store I would greatly appreciate it. We moved and can't find the ones we bought last trip lol

thanks

Sorry Mark but Imagineering was yesterday. :(

What a great trip, and a wonderful group of new friends to Adventure with!

I have to send a special shout out to the kids in our group- you all asked great questions and were lots of fun to travel with. Watching YOU have fun was awesome!

Almost adjusted to east coast time.

Thanks everyone for the fantastic trip! It was super fun to accompany fellow Disney fans on the Adventure. The special touches the DIS ABD Trip got were awesome! 'Billy' wore his Glow with the Show ears from the moment he woke up this morning until he took them off at airport security! And yes, we had to get the paint brush ...

Something I really want to thank everyone for was making my kids feel like part of the group. I was really touched by how sad they were at breakfast yesterday saying goodbye. I'm sure we still see folks again - in the parks, Aulani, Ships, next DIS ABD?

@SeaPic I echo your sentiments. Who will ever forget "ummm, Billy"?

On your extra night did you see the Halloween fireworks or Fantasy In The Sky? We came back for dinner after Rachel's performance at school but were too pooped to stay for fireworks?

I have to send a special shout out to the kids in our group- you all asked great questions and were lots of fun to travel with. Watching YOU have fun was awesome!

During WoC, Michael, Summer-Rose and I were commenting about how much Madison (our future Skipper) was enjoying the show. So much fun watching the kids. Normally I like to be up front (cuz I'm so hard of hearing) but being in the back at times made things even more enjoyable.

@SeaPic
On your extra night did you see the Halloween fireworks or Fantasy In The Sky? We came back for dinner after Rachel's performance at school but were too pooped to stay for fireworks?

We were tired too! I think I heard them start but our DVC room faced DCA and I fell asleep to "Color .....

Thank you Kevin and John for bringing us all together for yet another wonderful adventure! It was great traveling with so many old and new friends in our love of Disney. You all made our trip that much better!

- Kevin and Debbie

I hope to post my pictures on Flickr in the next day or two. Once I do I'll post a link here so that everybody can see/download them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!