DIS Exclusive Backstage Magic Adventure 12/2 - 12/7/2018 - SOLD OUT!

Just to add to Kevin's good advice above I'd recommend instead of the tour you plan a nap that afternoon. The kickoff event will no doubt include a surprise event that will keep you out late that night. The next morning will come around early.

The Welcome Dinner is usually at 5:30ish.

I would plan to be ready for dinner by 5ish.

Because of our guest, we have no leeway to alter this.

It is my opinion that you do not have time for a studio tour if using the ABD shuttle.

You won’t get to the Loews until 2pm or later depending on traffic and you will still need to meet the guides and check in.

Different topic...

Got our box and was happy with the quality of the goodies. This has not always been the case.

See ya soon!!!!!

Just to add to Kevin's good advice above I'd recommend instead of the tour you plan a nap that afternoon. The kickoff event will no doubt include a surprise event that will keep you out late that night. The next morning will come around early.

Thanks Kevin and Jeff! I'll put off the WB tour for now...a good excuse to go back soon!

Is Saturday December 1? Do I need to pack now?? I need a vacation!! okay rant is over. Cant wait to meet you all. I don't know what to do with myself as I don't have to check on FP, no waiting for Magic Bands, no reservations to make. What am I going to do for the next 6+ weeks? :laundy::santa::surfweb:

Is Saturday December 1? Do I need to pack now?? I need a vacation!! okay rant is over. Cant wait to meet you all. I don't know what to do with myself as I don't have to check on FP, no waiting for Magic Bands, no reservations to make. What am I going to do for the next 6+ weeks? :laundy::santa::surfweb:

LOL I feel the same way. I feel like I should be clicking things and organizing reservations. A last minute work trip to WDW popped up in the middle of November, so I am channeling my planning OCD into that :wizard:.

In addition to thinking of all the questions we've ever wanted to ask an imagineer my wife and I started thinking about wearing ugly Christmas sweaters for our DL day. Any interest in a collective ugly sweater day for the group?

In addition to thinking of all the questions we've ever wanted to ask an imagineer my wife and I started thinking about wearing ugly Christmas sweaters for our DL day. Any interest in a collective ugly sweater day for the group?
I don't own any Christmas wear as I don't celebrate Christmas.

Is anyone else going to be celebrating Chanukah over our trip? Do the hotels we are staying in have a candle policy etc.?

We do not own any ugly sweaters sorry. In fact I don't know if I own a sweater.

No Christmas sweaters for us either, as it is never cold enough here in southeast Texas.

Any interest in a collective ugly sweater day for the group?[/QUOTE]

Ugly is in the eye of the beholder. Oh, and I'm hoping it won't be sweater weather. :clown:

Personally I too hope I don’t need a sweater except at night and early in the am

Any interest in a collective ugly sweater day for the group?

Personally I too hope I don’t need a sweater except at night and early in the am[/QUOTE]
I don't own a christmas or ugly sweater. And being a from Southern California, I am seriously only hoping to need a jacket/fleece in the am/pm and no multiple layers aka sweaters mid day :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts