DIS Fit 2020: New Hopes and Goals

Boy oh boy it was hard getting up this morning. With all the news in the news last night, I tossed and turned all night. It doesn't help that this is the third straight day of grey overcast skies.

I did get up and did my hour on the treadmill. It was rough going though. I do feel better having done it and now I can go about my day guilt free.

I know seriously I need someone to tell me to go to bed and turn that TV off,,,,lol.
Things sure are crazy down south.

Hoping for a better rest tonight!

I must have missed some news, not sure I want to catch up now :)

The rainy drizzle is really annoying... so I haven't been getting my steps in at all! Maybe later today... I do need to go to bed earlier, finally getting kiddo to bed by 10 (man I miss his 7 pm bedtimes... so long ago) and should be going to bed then as well.

Got my two walks in yesterday, short 15 minutes but at least I got off my butt and moved. Today I walked to physio which is about 1k each way. I'm doing okay. Feels good to tell some folks who care. ❤

Wow that is great!
1K is a long walk and to do it both ways is excellent!
Way to go!
Hugs Mel

It was a gorgeous day. Great day to be outside enjoying the weather.

It was! Kiddo was out from 11:30 until 4 with friends at the park. He is tired, red faced and was very sweaty when he got home. I took the dog for a nice walk and had the windows open, which the cats were happy about.

I'm going out in the drizzle today to overseed parts of the lawn. If I do it on a rainy day I won't have to water it in. I feel and ibuprofen and an afternoon nap coming on.

Well what to do when you are up very early........I drove to the garden centre (Terra Nursery) and went looking for a small evergreen tree for my backyard.
Now it has to be a soft touch evergreen and I like a dark color.
I have nothing in my backyard for winter greenery and am hoping this helps.
I did see a dwarf alberta spruce but I am not loving it. The pine clipped yew was nice but they only had one and it was in a display. Ah well I got a few more steps in.
I'll add it to my garden hunting list.

Hugs
Mel

So yesterday I attended the drive in air show in London Ontario and thought sitting around all day I wouldn't get in my steps. I went over my step goal of 6000 steps and put in 11,000 steps. Guess all the jumping up and down out of my chair to check out the planes added alot of movement. It certainly was a tiring day but very enjoyable. Oh and I guess having to walk to the end of the 16 car row to get to the port-a-potty helped as well. LOL.
I think I will start going for a walk again every day. I usually have to have a purpose to go out for a walk but I need to get some more exercise and it looks like my badminton sessions aren't starting up yet so I have to find something else to do.

Today is rough. I woke up with the worst migraine, took I don't know how much pain medicine, used an ice pack, still hurts. Fed the animals then went back to bed. At 11 kiddo asked for breakfast so I had to get up and move. Coffee and toast helped a bit. It's drizzly so dog won't go out to do his thing, had to take him for a walk, he got soaked! I'm a little damp as well. And he didn't pee!!! How does he hold it so long? Ugh. Oh well, put puppy pads out and hopefully he has good aim today. Now to get laundry done since I need to wash the boys masks for the week, and his shorts with pockets. He only has two pairs with pockets. Apparently this is devastating. But he also has to have them in a certain type of material, regular jersey or "sweatpant material" doesn't work, they have to be the dry wicking stuff. And yes, he will end up wearing shorts for a few more weeks, he's like a little furnace. He'll be one of those Canadian guys in shorts and a parka when he's older I'm sure. Honestly, dressing him is a PITA. Can only wear a certain type of socks with no seams, material has to be the right kind, can't be too "soft". But mama does her best to get what he likes.

Any way. Think I'll stare at some HGTV and dream of someday having a house to reno lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter